BORSIL is a broad portfolio of silicone-based elastomers for extreme thermal and chemical conditions.
We can distinguish different ranges of silicones:
- regular silicones with a standard continuous temperature resistance of -50°C to +200°C can be increased to 250°C,
- high tear-resistant silicones,
- high resilient silicones, with a exceptionally high compression resistance,
- low temperature resistant silicones with a continuous temperature resistance of -110°C to +200°C,
- high temperature silicones with a continuous temperature resistance of -50°C to +300°C,
- heat conductor or conductive silicones,
- smart photoluminescent silicones (3 colors available),
- thermochromic silicones (possibility of choice of temperature and color transition, programmable 3 colors and 3 temperatures).
BORSIL compounds range successfully meet aeronautical specifications (50, 52, 53 and 54 for silicones, and 61 and 63 for fluorinated silicones).