BORFLEX proposes a wide range of high quality elastomers to obtain optimized print quality, long-lasting products, and a stability over time regarding the dimension of the cylinders.
BORFLEX offers tailor-made solutions for offset printing, flexography, label printing, heliography, lacquering , stripping, coating, and varnishing.
BORFLEX provides innovative roll coverings, suitable for a specific use during the production process.
For a better performance and optimum quality, BORFLEX supplies BORCLEAN, a specific cleaning agent, developed for printing cylinders.
Benefiting from important technical resources in the relining of rubber and polyurethane rollers industry, BORFLEX excels in the covering of rollers dedicated to the specificities of plastic films and packaging production as well as in converting processes.
- Silicone BORFLEX rollers are involved in all phases of the plastic film production
- Extrusion – Print (Domed finishing, auto centering of the film, high temperature resistance)
- Winding (diamond engraving)
- Deshirring – Centering (specific grooving, centering)
- Corona treatment (surface treatment)
… And its converting.
- Printing – Marking – Flexography – Offset (print bubbler, inking roller, dampening roller)
Benefiting from important technical resources for the covering of rubber and polyurethane rollers, BORFLEX excels in the production of technical roller coatings which meet with the technical requirements of the industry of cardboard and packaging industry.
Our rollers are involved in the all the phases of cardboard packaging production.
SHAPING : WINDING – RIP – LAMINATING – BENDING – COLLAGE – EMBOSSING Compatible with the best mechanical brands (BOBST MARTIN*, DENDAZOLLI*, EMBA*, CARTEC*, DCM*, TEXO*, JURINE*, CUIR*, WARD*, ASITRADE*, FOSBER*, ALLIMAND* …)
- Roll feeder, glue roll
- drive roller , guide roller
- Half game: easy dismantling
- Roll bending machine
- MARKING – IMPRINT : OFFSET – FLEXOGRAPHY – HELIOGRAPHY – DIGITAL PRINTING Compatible with the most prestigious mechanical brands (HEIDELBERG*, KBA*, PLANETA*, KOMORI*, ROLAND*…)
- Inking roller (inking, distributor, ink lessee)
- Dampening roller (dispenser, bubbler, inking – dampening )
*Trademarks belonging to a third party with no links to the BORFLEX group.
Specializing in the rubber lining of cylinders and rollers, the BORFLEX group provides very efficient coverings for the wood industry:
- Roll covering and shaping for wide strip machines
- Relining and grinding rolls for gluing cylinders,
- Relining and grinding rolls for lacquers, coaters…
- Covering of 4 faces drive rollers
- Covering of band scroll saws
- Covering of gold tooling rollers
- Manufacturing of press rolls for platters
BORFLEX has developed for several years, a cost-efficient long lasting sleeve dedicated to the plastic film extrusion, that can be re-covered several times without ever touching the composite layer.
The innovative FLEXCOAT® system reduces drastically the cost and lead time for recoating.
Borflex offers a full line of coverings for Contact Wheels which enables the company to meet your specific grinding and finishing needs.
Durometers range from 40 Shore A, for polishing and light sanding, to 90 Shore A, for more aggressive metal removal.
The correct selection of Contact Wheels is as important as your choice of abrasive belt.
For deburring operation, a contact wheel with a hardness of 80 Shores will be recommended.
A hardness of 60 Shores with a standard graven is advised for polyvalent work.
For finishing work, a contact wheel with hardness of 40 Shores, smooth, will enable to prepare parts for the polishing process.
- Rubber contact wheel :
The most commonly used contact wheel : good resistance to abrasion and oils, smooth or graven, hardness from 35 to 80 Shores.
- Polyurethane contact wheel :
Shores hardness ranging from 60 to 80 shores, usually used for the removal of important quantities of materials on soft metals. It has a strong resistance to abrasion, therefore a longer life, but it can’t resist to high temperatures.
- VulKolan foam contact wheel :
Hardness from 20 to 40 shores, lamella or smooth, It is usually used for grinding operations on shaped parts. It is used as a replacement for cotton. With better results, Vulkollan foam is easier to use and provides a better output.
Diameter dimensions ranging from 50 mm to 450 mm, width: 10 mm to 300 mm.