BORFLEX is present on the market of Glass and mirror making. With more than 30 years of experience, BORFLEX has enlarged its range of competences and can offer the following:
Our engineering department supports you with any specific request. BORFLEX can provide you with any technical part, and manufacture according to drawings with elastomers which comply with the requirements of glass industry. BORFLEX proposes customized manufacturing. This allows a perfect water, air and noise sealing. As a provider of rubber solutions, BORFLEX makes its know-how available to the Glass and Mirror Making industries.
BORFLEX also has significant means in the field of roller covering and can supply the following compounds :
- NBR (acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber)
- CR (Chloroprene rubber)
- EPDM / EPM (ethylen-propylene rubber)
- FPM/FKM (Viton®, fluorocarbure),
- VMQ (silicone rubber),
- NR (natural rubber)
- CSM (chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber)
- IIR (isobutylene isoprene rubber)
- SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber)
- PU (polyurethane).
BORFLEX excels in producing rubber coverings which meet all the requirements of Glass Industry.
Rubber covering of your machines’ winding rollers ensures optimum glass protection during handling or transfer operations. This will also limit risks of shock and scratches during the production process.
Thanks to its research and development laboratories and its compounding workshop, the BORFLEX group offers total solutions to:
- Improve the performances of roller and covering
- Control etching and corrosion
- Improve abrasion resistance
- Ensure high temperature resistance
- Reduce cut or deterioration problems
This recovering operation will improve the operating life of your rollers and machines.