BORFLEX has developed BORSIL, a range of silicone elastomers aimed at being used in extreme temperature and/or harsh chemical (fluorinated silicone) conditions.
There are several lines of silicones:
- General purpose silicones, temperature resistance ranging from -50 ° C to + 200 ° C which can be raised to 250 ° C,
- High tear strength silicones, standard silicones with high tearing resistance,
- High resilience silicones at low DRC (permanent compression set)
- Low residual compression set silicones with a temperature resistance ranging from -110 ° C to + 200 ° C,
- EHV silicones (very high temperatures) with a continuous resistance under temperatures ranging from -50 ° C to + 300 ° C,
- Thermoelectric conductive silicones,
- “smart” silicones, photo luminescent type (3 colours available) or thermochromics silicones (possibility to select temperature and transition colour , possibility to program 3 colours and 3 temperatures).
BORFLEX silicones are present on numerous market places. They can comply with the requirement s of ATA 50, 52, 53 and 54 for silicones and ATA 61and 63 for fluorinated silicones.
BORFLEX organization enables the company to deliver quantities of compounds ranging from some kilos to several tons.
Borflex numerous means of Quality control and procedures guarantee its compounds always comply with the customers’ specifications.
Borflex research laboratory team is available to the customers to develop new compounds