BORFLEX designs and manufactures custom molded rubber seals and molded rubber parts for applications across many industries.
Our Engineering Department is available to work with you from product concept, to prototype and design development production of precision custom rubber components.
As the leader of the european rubber industry, BORFLEX produces small or large sized series of elastomer parts in any shore hardness you require (from 18 shore A to 95 shore),
Available compounds :
- NBR (acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber)
- CR (Chloroprene rubber)
- EPDM / EPM (ethylen-propylene rubber)
- FPM/FKM (Viton®, fluorocarbure),
- VMQ (silicone rubber),
- NR (natural rubber)
- CSM (chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber)
- IIR (isobutylene isoprene rubber)
- SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber)
- PU (polyurethane).
- Sealing boots,
- Rubber diaphragm,
- Rubber valves,
- Rubber sheets,
- Rubber cut-charts,
- Rubber rolls,
- Welded rubber joints,
- SuctIon cups,
- Antivibration applications,
- Rubber over-moulding or metal parts.
Borflex group masters several moulding process (injection, compression and transfer moulding).