BORFLEX® specialises in parts for the petrochemical industry.
The group produces parts for oil refiners, petroleum related industries, petrochemical companies, machine building and maintenance companies, pipeline operators, oil logistics and transportation companies, as well as packaging and gas companies.
BORFLEX® produces pipe scrapers for cleaning pipelines, for the circulation of several petroleum products in the same pipeline, and for blocking pipelines.
The main product that BORFLEX® manufactures for the petrochemical industry is the cellular rubber scraper. This highly technical product was developed to ensure maximum safety for the petroleum workforce.
· It is a very versatile and durable multi-product scraper. It is compatible with all petroleum industry products (oils and their additives, fuels, solvent products, etc.)
· It is not destroyed by contact with the products and therefore remains impermeable, which eliminates the risk of leakage through the scraper.
· It works in both directions (forward and backward). No handling is required, which ensures optimal safety for the workforce and better cleanliness in the workplace.
- The materials selected are of the highest possible quality to ensure the reliability of the product.
. Effective cleaning and removal of hard mineral and organic deposits
. Specially designed for filling lines
. Water evacuation
. Air evacuation
. Hydrostatic test
Our foam wipers are made of closed cell elastomeric foam or EPDM. Both materials meet the specific requirements of the chemical industry in terms of resistance to abrasion, aggressive fuels and chemicals.
Our foam scrapers are specially designed to negotiate short radius bends and large diameter variations. Special surface coatings can be provided when polyurethane or EPDM are not acceptable.
BORFLEX®, in addition to the products in its catalogue, has dedicated design offices that design and develop innovative solutions.
Formulation & Mixing
BORFLEX® has designed and developed several thousand elastomer formulations to meet the requirements of its converting customers.
Extrusion & Pultrusion
BORFLEX® produces extruded water, air and noise seals as well as pultruded fibreglass profiles to meet your construction, protection and insulation needs.
BORFLEX® is at your disposal for the design and manufacture of rubber and polyurethane moulded parts by injection, compression or unit transfer.
Cutting and making
BORFLEX® assists craftsmen and small businesses in the design of single parts or small series. We can provide you with real custom cutting solutions for your projects.
Examples of products
- - Bloated
- - Disc
- - Watertight seal for floating roof
- - Various seals
- - Cuff
- - Cellular rubber scraper
- - Sphere for pipeline