The BORFLEX group is present is also present in the ground transportation field.
BORFLEX group makes its Know-How on sealing available for small and medium sized series (up to 5 vehicles a day) :
- premium vehicles
- spare parts
We provide innovative solutions to the following essential functions :
- thermal and acoustic sealing (water, air, noise),
- Visible parts (external and internal).
We implement different materials to make multifunctional profiles :
- elastomers: hard or soft compact or cellular, flocked or varnished,
- flexible plastics reinforced with textile or steel, fabric finishing, installation of double-sided adhesive,
We develop and design elastomer solutions for small and medium sized series.
We propose assembling profiles solutions which guarantee perfect seal of complex multi-axes parts :
Production and assembling of finished parts made of different profiles can be performed for unit or for small sized series. Quantitative reproducibility is ensured by our process capability which complies with the standards of the automobile industry.
Assembled profile example:
Our range :
- moulding and sealing of TP / TPE reinforced rubber profiles,
- cellular rubbers tubing,
- rubber sliding,
- window sealing strips,
- extrusion and mono-shaping of rubber hoses,
- Packaging, labelling, etc.
Our references :
- Buses & Coaches Iveco – Heulie – UNVI – Joost
- Trucks & Trailers: Renault Commercial Vehicles – Scania – Volvo – Lecapitaine – Chereau – Cabreta
- Commercial vehicles: Oatmeal – Labbé – Body Britain
- Automobile: Citroën – Maserati – Opel – Peugeot – PGO – Carat Security Group – Courb C-Zen
- Agricultural vehicles: Kuhn – Claas – John Deere – Massey Ferguson – Matrot – Sulky Borel -Monosem – AVR
- Defence: Renault Vehicles defence – Centigon
- Other vehicles: Caterpillar – Manitou – Manitowoc – Rapido – Pilote – Trigano